Introduction - Privacy Statement
Toni Searle Beauty (I) will always be up front about what we do with your data – we are committed to treating it with respect and keeping it safe. This privacy statement explains how we do this and how you can make sure we do.
Toni Searle Beauty is the sole ‘Data Controller’ of your information. This means that we determine the purpose and way your information is used. We will never sell your personal information or share it with another organisation for their own purposes.
You may contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 07472330196.
Information I collect from brides and other clients
I collect information when you give it to me by:
- Email (directly or via my website or Facebook page),
- Social Media (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) personal message
- Reply to a post on social media (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Telephone call
- Face to face
- Booking forms
I only ever collect and hold information about you that is relevant to your relationship with me. This includes:
- Contact details (name, email address, phone number, street address, FB/Messenger
- Record of correspondence and the services you are interested in
- Record of your booking, location and services provided
- Billing and payment information (incl bank details when you have given them to me)
How we use the information
With your permission, I will send you emails regarding your booking, special offers and events and any other updates to Toni Searle Beauty. I will delete your
information from our data base at your request.